- Black plant pot sleeves designed for seed germination to insulate the soil and protect your seedlings.
- Made of thicker non-woven fabric that is biodegradable and tear-resistant to endure rugged handling.
- Enables quick and easy transplanting into larger containers without having to remove the seedling bag.
- Permeable surface allows for root penetration and moisture pass-through to prevent overwatering.
- Capacity: 0.5 Gallons | Dimensions: 4.84 x 8.18 in. | Material: Non-Woven Fabric | Quantity: 50-Pack
A pack of nursery bags designed for germination applications like seed starting and clone propagation to promote healthier root structures. Each durable fabric root pouch is tear-resistant to withstand rough handling and is biodegradable, decomposing over various time periods based on environmental conditions. Its permeability allows for your plant’s roots to penetrate and for moisture to pass through to prevent overwatering. In addition, the black appearance insulates the soil while protecting your seedlings from harsh sunlight. The nursery bag’s durable build strengthens its capacity to hold soil while reducing the impact of transplant shock and improving your plant’s survival rate. Comes packaged envelope-style that opens to create a portable grow bag soil container.
These seedling bags are primarily used in germination and propagation to start seeds and to cultivate clones. You can quickly and easily transplant your potted plants into larger bodies of soil without having to remove the nursery bags. They are also utilized as root trainers to facilitate a wider, more complex root structure to maximize nutrient intake. Most used to grow fruits, vegetables, flowers, and trees for many agricultural projects.