- Enables UIS™ controllers to work with RJ11 and RJ12 connector grow lights with resistor dimmers.
- Control previous gen grow lights using resistor dimming technology. Compatibility list coming soon.
- Automate light cycles, scheduling, and climate triggers; unlock data graphs and alert notifications via our app.
- Monitor and control your grow on your phone from anywhere with our latest WiFi-enabled UIS controllers.
- Our ecosystem of controllers and grow equipment work together to create your plant’s ideal environment.
An adapter dongle designed to connect our UIS controllers to grow lights from other manufacturers. The Type-B adapter works only with grow lights with RJ11 and RJ12 connectors that use resistor dimmers; see below for a compatibility list. By connecting your lighting fixture to one of our controllers, you can automate it with light cycles, scheduling, and dynamic responses to temperature and humidity. It will also join the UIS platform of smart controllers and grow equipment, all working together to create the ideal environment for your plants. Our WiFi-enabled smart controllers allow you to monitor and control your grow on your phone from anywhere while providing data charts and alert notifications via the AC Infinity app. Once your first light has connected to the controller, you can control additional RJ11 or RJ12 connector light’s using that manufacturer’s daisy chain method. Includes a 10-foot RJ11/12 extension cord. Compatible with our controllers with UIS connectors like CONTROLLER 69, CONTROLLER 69 WiFi, and CONTROLLER 69 PRO; an additional UIS device is required to power the controller.