- An adapter that helps supply power to AC Infinity controllers not connected to a UIS device for power.
- Fits intelligent programming controllers such as the CONTROLLER 69 and CONTROLLER 69 WIFI.
- 2-pronged adapter plug is compatible with Type-A and Type-B sockets for wider power accessibility.
- Premium copper and steel wiring secured with insulation and shielding ensures a fit and reliable connection.
- Enables UIS controllers to program lighting adapter devices that do not deliver power to the controllers.
A power adapter with a secure cable designed to steadily supply power to our UIS controllers. Typically, the controllers receive power from the UIS devices that they are controlling and do not require a dedicated power adapter. This plug is required for setups in which the controller is not connected to any UIS device for power, such as lighting adapter only configurations. Securing the UIS port connection is a durable steel and copper cable protected by heavy-duty insulation as well as inner and outer shielding. This power adapter also allows controllers to function while they are not connected to any devices at all.
This 2-pronged outlet plug is compatible with both Type-A and Type-B sockets. The included cord connects to AC Infinity controllers with UIS ports such as:
- CONTROLLER 69
- CONTROLLER 69 WIFI
- IONGRID S/T CONTROLLERS