- Garden grow bags designed to improve plant growth by air pruning roots and draining excess water.
- Industry-leading thick nonwoven fabric, nylon handles, and reinforced stitching for greater durability.
- Crafted with a true-to-size capacity while providing more surface area for roots to breathe and prune.
- Fabric loops allow plant stake passthrough to maintain plant structure and preserve the root zone.
- True Capacity: 3.4 Gallons | Thickness Rating: 500G | Quantity: 5-Pack | BPA-Free
A set of tough, heavy-duty fabric pots designed to promote healthier root structures and easily transport plants. By allowing roots to air-prune themselves, they create even coverage of your soil to best absorb water and nutrients. These fabric pots use an industry leading 500G thick nonwoven fabric that supports more weight than other planters and provides insulation from inclement weather. This passively regulates their temperature to preserve your plant’s development, while the pot’s permeability prevents you from overwatering them. Its nonwoven fabric is also BPA-free which makes these garden bags environmentally friendly and safe to grow vegetables and other crops in.
Paired with durable handles that make transportation easy, these fabric pots feature fabric loops that allow plant stakes and rods to route through. This helps to maintain your plant’s upright position while keeping its root zone untouched. In addition, its heavy-duty, rugged build can withstand wear and tear and enables repeat use. Each planter will carry greater volume of soil and plants than other fabric pots, when filled to the dual stitch line, to provide more root space to thrive in.