- A micro-tip shear designed for fine trimming, quick snips, and shaping small plants to improve their growth.
- Stainless-steel blades that stay razor-sharp through extended use, crafted with precision-ground edges.
- Non-stick Titanium coating repels plant residue off the blades to reduce resin build-up and jamming.
- Lightweight body with ergonomic grip spring-loads handles to improve comfort and reduce hand fatigue.
- Features cleaning kit that easily removes sticky substances from the blades, includes abrasive sponge and jar.
A garden pruning snip designed to make fine-tuning cuts and shape plants to redirect and optimize growth. Each pruning shear uses a spring-action system that automatically pushes the handles open and primes the blades for additional cutting. This, along with its lightweight, ergonomic design, works to increase comfort in your hands and relieve hand fatigue; ideal for users with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome to prolong use. The straight micro-tip blades are crafted with stainless steel, using a Titanium coating to reduce resin build-up and jamming. A sliding lock mechanism securely keeps the pruning shears closed, which provides protection for the blades and your hands.
INTEGRATED SHEAR CLEANING
This all-in one solution comes packaged with a cleaning kit that includes a foam media and jar. Fill it with your preferred cleaning solution to wipe the blades clean and extend the lifetime use of your shear. The sponge’s precision-cut insertion slot allows the blades to smoothly pass through to achieve quick and easy wiping.
The pruning shear is crafted for use with small plants and flowers to improve their growth process. Best used for trimming flowers, herbs, bonsai trees, vegetables, or other plants. Its micro-tip blades allow you to make precision cuts in even the smallest of spaces and will stay sharp. Use it in any grow setting like outdoor gardens, hydroponics builds, grow tents, and greenhouses.
There are no reviews yet.